Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How hard can this be? Continued.

Day 26: A photo of somewhere I've been.




In 2006, my rugby team went to Portland, Maine for the National Championship. On the last day of our trip, we spent time in Boston and I absolutely fell in love with it. I love the streets, the architecture, the stores, and the living pulse of the city.
I found this little outdoor bookstore in one of the alleys that my friends and I ventured down and was just taken by the bookshelves built into the walls, the painting above it and the idea that a business could thrive in a rainy back alley of Boston. Its just so very bohemian.

Day 27: A photo of myself last year and now and how I've changed.



January 2010


February 2011

I've already discussed what's changed here.
I suppose it isn't really asking what's changed in my life but how I've changed.
Truth be told, I don't think I've changed much in the past year.
I suppose I am making a more concerted effort towards becoming the person I want to be, so...that's something.

Day 28: My favorite movie.
"That Donnie Darko DVD has been repeating for a week and we know every single word." -The Limousines





28:6:42:12
That is when the world will end.

Day 29: Something I could never get tired of doing.

Whoa...I honestly don't think I have an answer to this one.
I have the absolute opposite of an obsessive personality.
No matter how much I love something, there's such a thing as "too much of a good thing."

I am officially entirely caught up!
Thanks for sticking with me on that. I really do appreciate all of my lovely blog stalkers! 
I hope I kept you at least mildly entertained while you got to learn way more than you wanted to about me.
Thanks for following, tell your friends!

Love,
Lauka



No comments:

Post a Comment