Friday, May 13, 2011

For realsies, this time



Bumpada Bumpada Baaaaaa
I am happy to present to you Love, Lauka's (real) summer 2011 to-do list!

Let's [dive] right in! eh eeeeh?
Not funny? oh...uh...ahem...
And in no particular order...:
Learn to play the guitar (no, really this time)
Learn to play the piano (for serious, its gonna happen this time)
Learn to speak Spanish (everyone should know how)
Get in shape (no giving up this time)
Coach youth rugby 
Don't give up on my summer goals 2011
(bring on the motivation!)
 

While that last list looked much less daunting and therefore much more appealing, I figured I should make some attempt at being an adolescent attempting to be an adult attempting to be a contributing member of society.
I will keep you all painfully over-involved with my activities this summer.
I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Love,
       Lauka

3 comments:

  1. These are fantabulous goals, my dear. And if you ever need a piano to practice on, mine is usually available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE your blog design! good luck with that list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even count the number of times that I've had "learn guitar" on my list. Lessons where even involved for a short time.

    One day, it will stick.

    I love summer. I can't wait to be at the beach all the time. :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete