Thursday, January 20, 2011

Turns me to Gold in the sunlight

Day 11: What's in your make up bag?

Enter the Make up 'bag.'



My mom and I were driving one day and passed some luggage abandoned on the side of the road. It looked like it was meant for the trash, so we stopped and picked it up. This was a piece of the set and I absolutely fell in love with it. It took some convincing to get my mom to let me "take care of it" for her.

Let's take a look inside, shall we?



Isn't the inside just lovely as well?
....It's even lovelier when its not full to the brim.
That's the thing about things this size, it fits quite a bit of nonsense. I rarely use most of what's in here.

Now, here's what I use on the regular:


Okay, okay...maybe I don't use the moustache that regularly, but more often than you would think.
It's all just basics, really:
Cover up
Powder
Mascara
Eyeliner
Eyebrow Pencil

I also have some devastatingly red lipstick that I just can't find right now.

Oh well, there it is. Now, wasn't that exciting? 


No comments:

Post a Comment