Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where does it all go?

Day 10: A picture of the last thing you purchased.

Okay, okay, okay, so this isn't the [last] thing I purchased, but it's the most important.
I am officially registered for Mile High Blues 2011 and I couldn't be more excited!
Last year, I danced a cumulative 27 hours and slept a total of 11.
I'm hoping to beat that this year my upping the cumulative dance hours, even if it means lowering total sleeping hours.
I'll also be competing in the Jack & Jill Social Dance contest that I think I might have a decent chance of placing in. (As long as I put in the practice the next few months.)
MHB2010 was easily one of the best experiences of my life and I'm sure that 2011 is going to blow that out of the water.

Day 10: A picture of my favorite place to eat.

This one is a tie between 
My grandparents' house
[my escape from real life]

and

Dempsey's, which is an incredible restaurant in Fort Collins, Colorado owned by my former rugby coach's wife, Amy.
I worked there for about a year and I loved it.
This is also where my mom and I always went and always go for our lady dates when we're in town.
If you're in the area, I highly recommend this for your eating enjoyment.


If you don't know by now, I'm terribly clever. 
Had you been at BYU swing club last night, you might have overheard me say something along the lines of,
"Ya know, ovaries are the chickens of the reproductive system."

Think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment