Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More of mine means less of yours

I haven't filled out one of these silly little surveys in ages, so I thought it would be fun.
Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don't forget to tag me!

I shan't be tagging anyone and I fully intend to lie on some of them.
(lying will be done on the questions, not the people that shan't be tagged...just to clarify)



1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Fruit Snack

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
London

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, I am physically incapable of playing that game.
However, if I could play it, I'm sure I would be terrible and would choose not to play it.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today.
Hipstercrite

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
Probably about 2 or 3 because I was watching Alice in Wonderland

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Usually I would say absolutely yes, but now I don't know. Maybe

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
No

8. Which of your FB friends lives closest to you?
Taylor, Sarah and Elizabeth. They live in rooms 2, 3 and 4.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
I don't care

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I don't feel anything towards it

[11 has been deleted by me]


12. Who took your profile picture?
Shia Labouf

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Miley Cyrus

14. Was yesterday better than today?
There's no point in going back to yesterday, because I wasn't the same person then.
(if you can tell me what this is quoting I will adore you)

15. Can you live a day without TV?
No, TV is like oxygen, all you need is TV...oh no wait, that's love.
heh

16. Are you upset about anything?
Certainly not

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
I don't know anything about that

18. Are you a bad influence?
Nope, I'm darn near perfect

19. Night out or night in?
Simultaniously

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Clothing

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My Grandpa

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Yeah its pretty sweet"

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Meh

24. Do you hate anyone?
nah

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Messages, I imagine

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Psh, I don't have to take a test to tell you I do drugs.
(once again, name that quote)

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, but I'm sure it was insincere

28. What song is stuck in your head?
There isn't one

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Batman

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Only if my children are over 20 and married by the time I'm 50

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Laundry

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Yes

33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes. :D

That wasn't as fun as I was hoping..
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment