Monday, July 12, 2010

Frosting Fiasco?

Today, after ward prayer and watching the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra with friends, I came home and made a cake.
Simply because I wanted a cake.
I used my Betty Crocker Gluten Free cake mix (I've had better) and decided that Emily was right, there's no excuse for not making your own frosting. So, I googled simple frosting recipe and went for it.
After putting in all the ingredients and mixing it thoroughly, it looked a little stiff but I didn't think much of it...until I the cake was ready to be frosted. I tasted my 'frosting' and realized that I had accidentally made fudge.
It was the best tasting cooking fail I've ever made. It didn't spread very well on the cake, but boy does it taste good.
My cake remains unfrosted. I'll try again tomorrow.



I've been thinking a lot lately about the consistency (or lack there of) with which I write this blog and what I should be writing about.
I would very much like to know what you think I should write about. If you read my blog, I appreciate you and would absolutely appreciate your input. Unfortunately, my layout seems to not allow commenting, so until I get that figured out, please leave me a comment or a message on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment