Monday, April 26, 2010

Is she allergic to blue?

This past weekend I had the awesome opportunity to head up to Logan to see some friends!
I absolutely [love] the people I spent the weekend with.
Let me introduce them
Molly is one of the cutest girls ever! We were both born in Logan and grew up in Fort Collins. We moved out to Utah around the same time and I'm so glad! I've really gotten to know Molly over the past couple of years. She has crazy curly hair and is super easy to talk to!
Bryce is pretty much the kindest person in the whole world. He is always willing to help in any way he can. He served in my singles ward in Fort Collins last year and got off his mission around the same time I moved to Utah. He has an amazing singing voice and he definitely knows how to bust a move!
Seth is a super stud! I met him a few weeks ago at General Conference. He's also Bryce's roommate. He is really tall but way down to earth! I always feel comfortable talking to him.


Oh man, this kid! I just met Matty this weekend. He's another on of Bryce's roomates and his best friend. He makes me laugh so hard! I can't even begin to tell you how funny he is! He showed us videos that he made in the past few years and I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. He's always a lot of fun!
These girls are so dang fun! Celeste and Michelle are Bryce, Matt and Seth's next door neighbors. Molly and I showed up at their apartment at 12 am and they didn't even think twice about letting us stay with them! It was like we had known each other forever! Not only are they super sweet, they are SO funny.

Kylee is Molly's cousin. She lives in Idaho and came down to Logan to see us on Saturday night. I absolutely adore this girl and I'm so glad she got to come play with us! We had an absolute blast! I feel like I can talk to her about anything. She is also really funny!

So those are the amazing friends with whom I got to spend the weekend!
We cooked, we danced, we sang, we played, we laughed and we had a [great] time!

Quote mania:
While playing catch phrase... Molly: Something they do in Africa sometimes...
Bryce: STARVE!

Kylee: I just laughed so hard I threw up in my mouth!
Matt: FEED MY CHILD!
Matt: Is she allergic to blue? I hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment